Hello everyone, I would like to show you all how to hide your chats with a secret code for more privacy on WhatsApp. Let’s have a look:
How to Lock Your WhatsApp Chats:
- Open WhatsApp.
- To lock your chat:
- From chats, tap and hold any conversation to lock.
- You can select multiple conversations if needed.
- Tap three dots on the top right, then tap “Lock Chat.”
- Keep this chat locked and hidden.
- Use your face or fingerprint to open this chat and read information on this device.
- Tap continue, confirm face or fingerprint to log in, and scan your fingerprint.
- That’s it! Your chat is now locked and hidden.
To See Locked Chats in WhatsApp:
- Swipe in your inbox or chats screen to see the “Locked Chats” folder at the top.
- Tap on the “Locked Chats” and unlock with fingerprint or face ID to see the locked WhatsApp messages in one place.
How to Create a Secret Code for Locked Chats:
- Tap three dots on the top right, then tap “Chat Lock Settings.”
- You will see two options:
- “Hide Locked Chats” will not appear on your chat list. To see them, enter your secret code into the search bar in your chats tab.
- For secret code unlock: Turn on the button beside “Hide Locked Chats.”
- Hide your chats with a secret code for more privacy.
- Find locked chats by entering your code into the search bar in the chats tab. Chats will be unlocked and cleared if you forget your code and create a new one.
- To create a secret code:
- Tap “Create Secret Code.”
- Enter a new secret code for your locked chats (word or Emoji).
- Enter any number and Emoji.
- Confirm the secret code and tap “Done.”
How to Find Locked Chats with Secret Codes on WhatsApp:
- Open WhatsApp and make sure you are in the chats tab.
- If swiping down is not working, tap the search button on the top right.
- Enter your secret code in the search box.
- Once the secret code is entered, tap “Locked Chats.”
- Open a chat to view or send a message.
I hope this guide helps you enhance your privacy on WhatsApp. Please subscribe to my channel by tapping the subscribe button. Also, hit the Bell icon to receive notifications about all new videos.